cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

2 VPNs recently went down and after examining on site, i found these errors in the log: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=****** prot=50, spi=********, srcaddr=1*****, input interface=******* They we...

ross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have been building these GRE VPN tunnels for a few years now. Standard practice and well documented.   Having some weird issues in the lab. Trying to get one of our spare IP Dedicated lines up on GRE to test some routing changes, and it j...

Greg Dent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Am doing site to site VPN configuration between WatchGurad and ASA, both the firewall has static IP.After configuration  , the VPN tunnel came up but no send and receive happening. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks a lot

Hi Forum.I have a strange L2L VPN problem between my ASA´s. When I try to initiate traffic from ASAX network to ASAB network it completes Phase1 and Phase2 successfully. Traffic goes from ASAX to ASAB. But the return traffic traffic is missing. If I ...

Hello all, I would like to confirm the behaviour of using multiple statements of the 'set-peer' command under a single crypto-map sequence for IPSEC tunnel failover. In particular, what happens when a peer that was previously unavailable comes back t...

layer3 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read through few documents and see that IPsec uses asymmetric key cryptography in Phase 1 to create ike SAs and symmetric key cryptography for IPsec SAs which is bulk data . Can someone please confirm if this is true. which key ( symmetric key or a...

NDP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two ASA firewalls and running two VPNs - one for a clientless ssl webvpn and other for Anyconnect vpn . I am planning to combine these two VPNs Firewalls on a single ASA firewall. So this new firewall will be runnign both VPNs. Now looking ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I started working for a new company and they have a few site to site VPN tunnels setup between a few ASA 5520 firewalls; They are running version 9.x code. In looking through the configuration on the firewalls I noticed they have static routes config...

We are using cisco vpn client to connect VPN server (ASA 5510).With VPN Connection, Cisco vpn client can only connect the services in LAN other than services is published/NATed to internet via this ASA 5510. For example: On one server, vpn client can...

luongdung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to know where the below information will be store. weather in files or registries. can some one give me exact location where the information will be stored. when we type anything in the white box below from my understanding it should be updati...

Harishy01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I'm new to Security world and need some help to configure below.. I have Anyconnect VPN profiles configured with ASA. I have 5 profiles and authentication is done by LDAP. Every user can see all VPN profiles when they try to login.But I need t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: