Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hai Dears,Today we faced one issue with ironport Web adding NTLM authentication with AD. In our scenario, WSA is inDMZ interface. and the data traffic is passed via DMZ interface to internet.In deployement method, we used in Network -> DNS -.>  root ...

Hi All,I am trying to find out whether WCCP is supported to redirect traffic to Cisco Cloud web security platform. In most cases this can be done online through ISR G2 routers. An example may to use a ASR1k where inline support for CWS is not support...

cchubbard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi am testing ScanSafe features and was setup a ISR (C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)T) to use ldap authentication to AD following http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/web_security/ISR_SS/ISR_ScanSafe_SolutionGuide.pdf.Un...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access policy on an Ironport S370 configured for a locked down AD account that is allowing access to only two internal sites and blocking all other categorized and non-categorized URLs. I've created custom URL categories for these two URLs ...

flurrball by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to setup the following service: ( managed service) cisco ios router-887A (wccp v2)------internet -------Data Center ----ironportis it possible to use ironport in the cloud and use for many clients ? I was trying diffrent config  and sc...

I was looking through the firewall section for the SMA to see which ports need to be opened between the devices. Is there a guide or a list of ports that need to be opened between the devices.Here is a list of ports that I see (i used asyncos IPs for...

We have an issue where we're trying to download drivers and support files from APC. We get as far as downloading the file (HTTP site forwards to FTP), but once it's downloaded it's 0k even though the download says it has downloaded over 2 MB. We're...

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai Dears,I have doubt on Cisco Ironport WSA Caching, which i need to clarrify.I have one customer purchased Cisco WSA For their Cache purpose only. The site is a college and they want to cache the files they are downloading.So , my question is, sinc...

Top Solution Authors