Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am looking for a custom user agent for windows media player 11. My issue is the WSA is not able to get credentials for WMP11 users. After looking at my issue first hand IronPort support said I would need to get a custom user agent for WMP11, but ...

We have an S160 and our users require authentication to access the web. One we try to do a manual windows update on a pc, we get prompted for credentials. After being prompted several times for credentials the windows update fails stating the proxy...

hi i got a problem with docx filesIronport S160 (AsyncOs v6.3.0-604) recognizes it as application/x-zip. I know why!Office 2007 files are XML contained within a zip file.I would like the s160 recognizes docx files as application/x-docx and not as x-z...

I'm having difficulties setting up somewhat complex web access policies, and just wanted to see if I'm missing anything.I'm converting from a NetCache web proxy. It allowed me to write specific text based ACLs, that were processed in order.For exampl...

I have noticed some quirkiness with SARG on windows and the ironport squid log file format (with regards to username). I've created a vbscript to resolve the issue and thought I'd post if for others. The script also generates the logs based on days...

This problem is quite subjective as it may be desktop setting vary from another but never or less, I hope you could share some insight how to get to the bottom of this.There are few client intermittently get popup auth screen, which they should not b...

Hopefully this is an easy one...How long does the S-Series cache a response from an LDAP query when a user authenticates? Is this the value under Credential Cache Options in Global Settings under Authentication? I am specifically looking for how lo...

We have 4 ironports, two S650 (one production, one testing / failover), two S160 (both production for remote sites).What is the best way for me to export the configuration from our prod 650 to the rest of them?Export the xml config file and diff it? ...

RBC____CS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,anyone here already has a summarized procedure on how to configure Ironport on Transparent Mode?I assume that all existing proxies are supported by ironport if im going to have the WSA in transparent mode Please post. if you already have one..than...

Top Solution Authors