Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible for a wsa to have the logs formatted. Specifically, I would like to have the user agent and the username enclosed in quotes. Thanks and regards, Konstantinos

Hi - I have read some posts, bust still unable to figure out how to get my website categorized for Cisco web filters.   Can anyone help?   the website is www.powerindexed.com - classification is sports media   Thanks!   -Navin

ngupta80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We observe the below message on WSA:"The File Analysis service is not reachable,Last message occurred 40 times between Sat Jul  3 14:53:23 2021 and Sat Jul  3 15:52:36 2021."Product InformationProduct: Cisco S170 Web Security ApplianceModel: ...

spacemeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I need some guidance on how to achieve something I've never done before. How would I go about setting thing's up so a company could host their own website? Security and networking wise, I know that the server should be completely isolat...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors