Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, We have 2 x WSA S690 physical devices on premise.  Looking to use the virtual version of these (VM); my question is, can we download the VM and just convert the license over for these instead of our physical ones?

It is no surprise that filtering your Anyconnect clients with the WSA when the WCCP router is the ASA is not doable. I am trying to figure out what people are doing to filter their remote clients? Does WSA have a remote client that can be installed o...

Hello, I am confused with the difference between these two commands and their different use. 1: Difference between CLASS-MAP and CLASS-MAP TYPE INSPECTED.2: Difference between POLICY-MAP and POLICY-MAP TYPE INSPECTED. Best regards, 

paulekhla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who learned about Context Directory Agent (CDA) from a class they attended. It was actively used as part of class labs. However, I am only able to locate installation documentation - and that only through tangent links in the Cisco ...

grwilli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a use case where shared computers are distributed through the company floor. These shared computers are "always logged in" with a generic domain account.We want employees to be able to use the internet on the shared computers by providing t...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Many users see this occasionally in their office programs "couldn't verify your Office 365 subscription.  Please make sure that you're connected to the Internet"  They hit retry and it just keeps coming back.  I ask them to verify the internet is wor...

I want to limit bandwidth per application. I have read the suggestion to limit it in access-policies - > applications. I see that some applications limit the bandwidth restriction option (example facebook and media), but not all of them. How can I en...

Hello Experts, Currently, we have M670 Management appliance console with two WSA S680. As you are aware that M670 is EOL and EOS, so we need to upgrade it to M695. Can we configure M695 Management with WSA S680, if yes, then shall we configure with t...

Top Solution Authors