Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi team,   I am working on the WSA S690 with the current OS is 11.5   I see that the WSA can do the Bwd Mgmt for applications.   I am not sure that our WSA can do bandwidth management for some specific urls, such as https://tinhte.vn .....   Highly a...

hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am trying to host a PAC file on the WSA and did the config under security services/pac file hosting.However if I browse to it, I get a error 404 not found message. Is there any other configuration that I must do? ThanksJacques 

With SSL decryption enabled to occur implicit or explicitly on certain traffic, does WSA decryption occur on every packet and does that mean data is in the logs?

raymondmf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is an open question to other administrators of Cloud Web Security who are now transitioning to Umbrella. How will you transition your web filtering given that Umbrella uses a first match policy and done approach and CWS uses the cumulative rule ...

mrrlg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are going to deploy 2 x WSA S190 with WCCP configuration with 2 x FTD. I've following query regarding Design prospective of WSA with FTD. Topology 1- we've 2 x FTD in active standby scenario2- all gateways/sub interface has been configured on F...

Hi,I have a Cisco WSA S690 and using the WSA Sizing in order to know if I ever need more capacity in hardware and how's my device supporting traffic, but there are some elements that are not very clear and I'd like to know as for example: Projected R...

krlanglic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors