Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

This will be the second upgrade of this appliance in which we've had this problem. Previously, we were upgrading from 7.5 to 7.7. The upgrade went through, we were told the appliance was rebooting, but the ping never died indicating that the device...

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way to tell from the GUI or CLI how many users the licence covers for the device? From the GUI under System Administrration --> Feature Keys I can see Licences and expiry date but not how many users are covered. Is the only way to tell...

May we please ask your assistance regarding blocking of an application that bypasses our Ironport web security appliance. The application is an executable file. This is now widely used by proxy users and they can surf without restrictions. No logs fo...

John by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have all HTTPS decryption using passthrough and when I look at the web tracking on the WSA it only shows the IP address. My understanding of this is since the traffic isn't being decrypted it can't get the web address. But if I look in th...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi the company that i work for is in the hosting business, each customer have there own Context on our ASA Clusters. im in the process of migrating af Customer with a active subscription to CWS, to a context. from what i can read in the CWS document...

I am using WSA in transparent mode, ASA as WCCP redirector. I can not get some pages. (www.arspoetica.sk for instance) Browser (Mozila) open file save dialog with application/octet-stream application. But there is no such a stream from this page. Whe...

tpospisil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors