cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Features in Webex available only by a request to your CSM

Stoyan Stoitsev
Level 8
Level 8

Let's crowdsource the secret features in Webex Meetings that you need to request to be enabled by your CSM. Add the ones you know in the comments and I will update the doc.

Session Types

Allows you to set default sessions for new users or change global settings like ability to record meetings.

Screenshot 2020-03-24 at 22.35.53.png

SSO and Non SSO Login Authentication Timeout

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 17.31.30.png 

Customised dial strings in the location field

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 17.34.07.png

Meeting Center Feedback Survey

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 17.35.23.png

21 Replies 21

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Another one, apparently, is the ability to turn off ultrasonic device search on the Webex app for all users. Not sure about the details though, and whether it disables it altogether, or just by default and then the user can change it themselves.

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Love reviving this thread.  @Stoyan Stoitsev , can you please add that you must contact your CSM in order to enable 1080p resolution for webex meetings?  Here's the article supporting this information: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/1dxssb/Select-video-settings-for-Webex-Meetings-and-Webex-Webinars.  I opened a ticket today and had this done.

Response Signature

We just had this happen at our company! Easy fix to get 1080p but you are correct, it needs admin's approval!

Derek Payne
Level 1
Level 1

Recording Analytics:

- How many times has a recording been downloaded

- How many times has a recording been playedback

- playback link for all recordings

- download link for all recordings.

Video Conferencing since before it was cool or cost effective.

Jonathan George
Level 4
Level 4

Is the option to "User Other Teleconference" now a CSM request? (Note: this is not TSP audio, I'm talking about on a Webex audio site). I'm sure the option used to be there (yes, I know the experience isn't great and the integration very loose), but I can't now see it in either personal preferences or when scheduling meetings or events. This article would suggest it is still supported: https://help.webex.com/en-us/nc66g2h/Webex-Audio-Support

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I was advised to open an IDEA by my CSM.  Please vote up and share with others:

https://ciscocollaboration.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ENABLE-I-151

Response Signature

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I had to submit a CSM request in order to have CMR enabled for all users by default.

Response Signature

that is weird. That's always been the default for all sites I manage. Maybe this is some crazy old site that initially didn't have the feature?

Derek Payne
Level 1
Level 1

https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX000028406/Speaker-Video-isn-t-Contained-in-a-Downloaded-Recording

Another feature your CSM can add.... add video to downloaded recordings.

Video Conferencing since before it was cool or cost effective.

Meeting Center Feedback Survey

image.png

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

I did a search for: "How Do I Contact My Customer Success Manager", and got a lot of hits. That will be one way to populate this list. :)

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Seems like it should be there by default, but I'm pretty sure my first org and now a newly deployed org both didn't have the "Add Site" button under site administration.

no add site button.png

This (add site/delete site/redist licenses) were initially Cisco\partner only functions, which can now be optionally delegated to customer admin on a per-org basis.  If you're not seeing it, hit up the partner that services your Webex subscription.

Thanks Fred! Do this one is a partner request not CSM.

Jonathan George
Level 4
Level 4

Recording TranscriptionScreenshot 2020-03-26 at 18.07.12.png

Jonathan George
Level 4
Level 4

Customised dial strings in the location fieldScreenshot 2020-03-26 at 18.04.32.png

Apparently recently, it became necessary to open CSM ticket to request permission to modify email templates for Webex Meetings.

Response Signature

I think these are now visible in most sites.

SSO and Non SSO Login Authentication Timeout

image.png

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.