cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant time out not working

jurbanik
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hey All, just set up a Auto Attendant and the timeout is not following the zero out option. It just says the you call cannot be transferred, please try again later. Shouldn't the timeout follow the zerro option after 10 seconds?

7 Replies 7

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Maximo Dominguez,

There is no solution for this at the moment. After timeout, the system will try to transfer a call to operator. If timeout option is not setup then system will play "Your call can not be transferred. Please try again later" and call will get disconnected. There is no option to disable this error message and just end the call. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

We have found an easy workaround...

Queues don't, but a Hunt Group with a "no exiting" extension number, could b euse to point after any combination and receive a HANG UP status...
So it works and allow us to act as desired...
Sincerely.

All this options are ok, but we would like to just play message on after hours and end call without any other message or action… And the obligation to consider the After hours MENU (with the way of work you stated) prevent us to just END CALL… Any idea?

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

Just curious if you selected the Option "Transfer call to Operator" under the 0 Option? Or did you select "Transfer Call With (or Without) Prompt" From my understanding for the timeout to work it needs to be "Transfer call to Operator"

LOL, I just saw that option and made the change before receiving your reply. Perfect timing; that was the fix.

Your do not neccessarily configigure the 0 for transfer to operator, it just needs to be configured. Timeout will always follow that option, independently if it is configured for 0, 5 or #

Thank you so much. I also figured out that subscriber access cannot be a "transfer to voicemail" then the voicemail extension. It needs to be a normal transfer to the voicemail extension.