cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Update for Voicemail and voicemail to email in Webex Calling

VON CLAWSON
Level 3
Level 3

I know there is a way to bulk update users but in that CSV there does not appear to be a setting for voicemail. Is there a way to bulk update users for voicemail and voicemail to email? Don't really want to do it manually for 500+ users.

Please rate if this helps.
1 Accepted Solution

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, if you go to Calling --> Service Settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Manage User Calling Data" you can download the CSV and update the voicemail section of all the users. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

kgroves42
Level 3
Level 3

Hello, if you go to Calling --> Service Settings. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and look for "Manage User Calling Data" you can download the CSV and update the voicemail section of all the users. 

Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Please rate if this helps.

Hi @kgroves42,

Thank you for posting this. This is GREAT!

This is what I have been asking to Webex Calling Helpdesk and every time I got the same answer "It is not possible at this time". Is this something new which is released recently? 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hello, yes this has been available for a month or so, but not too long ago. It was really helpful for me a couple of weeks ago as I had to adjust 300 users

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @von,

Yes, it is possible but with Python programming.

Couple of weeks back, I was in the same boat and really frustrated. Finally, I found a solution using Python code. @kctrey did an amazing job by posting his work on github and kudos to him:

https://github.com/kctrey/wxcadm

https://wxcadm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

His code has saved me lots of hours. I have made custom changes using his code to meet my requirements but this works fine. You can update 100s of users within few minutes.

Thanks,

Vaijanath Sonvane 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP