cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Calling Agent/Queue Member Visibility

RossStevenson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, just looking for a bit of guidance or feedback from anyone else thats tried to achieve the same thing.

We used to run UCM and CCX in our office and staff using Finesse to answer queue calls. We've now moved to Webex calling which seems to be capable of producing everything we need in a call environment, however we're lacking a few features we were used to and found helpful in the CCX/Finesse world.

I've got a call queue configured up for our incoming calls in Webex Calling and the call delivery element is fine, but is there anyway at all to monitor queue members/agents availability and calls that get presented to them?

I've seen there is the Receptionist Client which is helpful to monitor calls queuing for our respective queues, but apart from that, I've not been able to see a method to get the above.

Understand that what I'm after is probably more Contact Centre oriented, but any help appreciated.

6 Replies 6

Smalley
Level 1
Level 1

You will need the Webex Customer Experience Essentials: https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/72sb3r/Webex-Customer-Experience-Essentials

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can see this in Webex Control Hub under Analytics > Calling > Call Queue. That requires admin access though.

Incidentally, I suggest registering for Webex One next month.

Hi Joanathan, thanks for the response.

I can see that bit in Analytics and its helpful, however it doesn't show available agents and live agent state/calls ringing out on them etc (like Finesse would), unless you can add this to the default view? (couldn't see how)

Cheers for the suggestion of Webex One, happy to come over if someone funds the travel costs

You saw the three dashboards under Call Queue: Stats, Agent Stats, and Live Stats? What’s missing?

And there will be an online/virtual attendance. NDAs prevent me from saying anything further.

Hello Jonathan, I'm facing the same question. 
Is there any update regarding this feature? I have not seen anything regarding virtual attendance. We are also looking to see the live status of agents and queues.

Thank you.

Ok, I'll look into the virtual attendance.

Yeah saw the 3 segments. So the Live Stats is good for the queued call info, but could do with agent/members info being in there too. i.e which agents associated to the queue are available, their current status, is the queued call ringing out on their device?

Like I said, I appreciate what im looking for is more contact centre like, but if Webex Calling had this then its everything we need without another product.