Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out what products would I cluster with the 541N. I am not seeing an explicit recommendation. I would like to make the decision before purchasing. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you in advance.

Just saw the notice that the WLC526 is at End of Life and is looking to be replaced with the 2100 series of WLAN Controller.  Will CCA 2.2.1 support wireless configuration using the 2100 series WLC or is there another product that will be released to...

Hi All,I have got 2 x 4410n and I have them setup as 1 x AP mode and 1 x Repeater (connected to a firewall just out of the box).Can I confirm the following -For the 4410n AP - I have to select Acces Point and then tick allow wireless signal to be rep...

What frequency does the WAP operate in when in N-Only mode?  It appears that 802.11n runs in 5GHz and/or 2.4GHz.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11n-2009. However, when choosing N-Only, the channel drop-down only shows 2.4GHz frequencies.  Is ...

Hey guys,I've got a WAP4410n that I'm having trouble reaching the web admin on.  I've since hard reset it, however the web interface I cannot access.  I've tried both Mac and PC as well as multiple browsers. I've also tried from the wired and wireles...

I have an AP541N connected to a SA540 router.  I have several computers that connect wirelessly including Apple iTouches and a PS3.  I am using WPA personnel with WPA2/AES checked in the configuration.  I do not broadcast the SSID but each computer h...

gregh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Guys,So I just got my 541's and was pretty excited... but I have now had some 'waning' of excitement.So this looks like quite a capable unit, and has some good features for an smb ap, especially the clustering.Unfortunately, a deal breaker for ...

CHRIS YEO by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes