cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting Interface: Interface group is being used by AP Group

toupheng.her
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to delete an interface from the Interface Groups, I am getting an error "Interface group is being used by AP Group." Is there a way I can go in to delete the interface?

5 Replies 5

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi toupheng.her, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. In this case you need to disable all protocols or vlans where you are using the group that you want to delete, probably a vlan is using your group and that´s why you can´t delete it, then you will be able to delete it. You can also search ACL, VPN, NAT, etc... I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

I have the same problem, only I have no AP groups using the Interface group. 

Hi jlhainy, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. Did you try to delete the group following the instructions above? This message appear when you are trying to delete a group that is using in this moment, happen the same if you try to delete a folder when you are using it.

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

puneelam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Toupheng

May I know the device you are using so that it will easy to guide you

Thanks & Regards

Punith Kumar Neelam

SBCD Engineer

toupheng.her