Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I want to use RADIUS server with WAP 321 as the picture below.Question 1) Does user has to reauthenticate again from AP1 -> AP2 in the cluster ?2) If I use FreeRADIUS with WPA or PEAP mode. Does user need to connect another Wifi profile again?If you ...

maxmakung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have 2 WAP321 units joined in a cluster and they both keep freezing after about a day of operation (they don't freeze at the same time). When we had a single unit, no freezing occured - the problems have started after second unit was purchas...

leykappp1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just purchased a RV180W wireless router.  It came with 1.0.0.30 firmware revision installed.I have tried from multiple computers and multiple browsers to update the firmware on this unit, and I always end up with the same result."Firmware fil...

Hello,I've got a problem to set up wireless network with radius authentication.I've set up a CA and made a certificate for a user.I've set up IAS to accept connections.when i try to connect to my WIFI, it's refused :logs :Jan 3 2000 06:17:35infohosta...

waaalex66 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes