cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2504 WLC graphic missing in 8.5.171.0

benatnordisk
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone running a 2504 WLC, with code level 8.5.171.0?

On mine, the graphic for the front of the device on the Monitor --> summary page is missing.  It's always been there in older code versions.  I looked in the page source and found that it should be "/images/controller_2504.gif", but trying to load that url directly in the browser gives me a 404.  The gif graphics for the green and red ports (2504_green_port.gif and 2504_red_port.gif) are there though, and display in the web page.

This doesn't seem to be a functional problem, but it's irritating.

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use different browser.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Clear the cache and try again, or have you get chance to try different browser or different device and confirm ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

benatnordisk
Level 1
Level 1

I've tried through several browsers.  Same result.

If I hit the URL path to the graphic directly as listed in the HTML source, I get a 404 error, indicating that it doesn't exist on the WLC.

is this after upgrade ? i do have 8.5.151.0 with different model WLC works as expected. (there are some 404when you hit F12) - but i can see the device, you not seeing the image of Controller  i guess ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is broken on that code. There has been a few post on the forum about that and I also do have a 2504 with that same issue. Wait until a new firmware is out or downgrade if it bothers you. 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

klausnld
Level 1
Level 1

Same as in version 8.5.182.0!

Version 8.5.164.0 is fine...... try this one:

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card