cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP c9115axe-e not joined on wlc 3504 after firmware upgrade.

davidkirungu89
Level 1
Level 1

We recently purchased the AP c9115axe-e and once we upgraded the firmware of WLC as cisco recomended we still cannot join the APs. What could be the issue? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/724/fn72424.html   , note that for aireos controllers like 3504  , you need at least  8.10.18x.0 or later  to resolve this issue (if the access point is 'affected')

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

davidkirungu89
Level 1
Level 1

The controller is wlc 3504

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

Do you have console output from AP? Tjhis is the most valuable information to troubleshoot join problems.

Which commands should i run, once i connect the AP to my console??

Will try and get output today

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/724/fn72424.html   , note that for aireos controllers like 3504  , you need at least  8.10.18x.0 or later  to resolve this issue (if the access point is 'affected')

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

With a console connected, reboot AP from scratch and log all ouput to a file and share please.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

What version of software do you have installed on the WLC?

What version of software is the AP running (you'll get that from the console logs on the AP)?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card