Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have two Cisco 1815i AP's running ME for redundancy. Both are connected to trunk ports on a L3 switch with the following configuration on the switch side:switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk native vlan 3switchport trunk allowed...

SergioJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed about 48 new AP From the 3800 series (AIR-AP3802I-E-K9) series.The problem I face is1.The distance coverage is very small,And it cannot reach inside sleeping room from sitting room where is installed2. I wonder connection via these A...

Hi Group! We have an issue where we have 1 WLC that is managed by our Prime 3.1 and when we try to do a config archive it fails.  The error is: Function run timed out 120000ms.  I have attached a screen shot of what we are seeing.  We have also chang...

Hi i have a problem that some of the users connected to wifi but no internet access when i checked on policy manager state it stuck on DHCP_REQD the wlc connected to core switch on trunk port where core switch act as dhcp server, the management wlc a...

reylite by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes