Wireless

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Publicaciones del foro

Hi,I have a 4404 WLC that I'd like to use RCMD with.  Is this feature supported on the controller like it is in IOS?  I don't see anything, and can't seem to find it anywhere.  Let me know if this is a possibility.Thanks,Josh Serba

joshserba por Level 1
  • 366 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Hi All,I'm currently investigating the possibility of installing 5508 WLCs in 2 of our data centres. The data centres will be connected by layer 3 MPLS (50ms rtt apart) . Remote offices will have an IP connection to each data centre via a mixture of ...

I have a distribition center with offices attached. The DC ceiling height is much higher than the offices. Does anyone know of a way to make multiple ceiling heights for the same floor. I could make the different areas of the floor seperate rooms but...

tjohnsto por Level 1
  • 359 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Hi community,it is possible to activate a broadcast forward from wired clients to wireless clients on same layer 2 network during WLC?So we need this for a beamer to broadcast to wireless clients.Can it help to deactivate the dhcp proxy mode in wlc a...

ch.koeber por Level 1
  • 472 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Greetings Wireless Gurus of the Forum Got a good one for you(and please, don't just tell me 'to upgrade'... I know its OLD code... have to have justification for management, you know the drill... )Network Design: - see attached drawingWhat happens.Th...

En el aviso de end of sales de los equipos 1300 series.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps5679/ps5861/end_of_life_notice_c51-711894.html te recomienda los equipos 1550 para enlaces punto a punto y la duda que ten...

v.bernal por Level 1
  • 437 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Dear All,Currently, I'm developing Cisco wireless equipments in my customer. The devices is consist of :Wireless Access Pint --> AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 Wireless LAN Controller --> Cisco WLC 5508Wireless Control System --> Cisco WCS v.7.0.220.0 We put 2 a...

I don't know why I cannot find an answer for this but, there are two controllers for this setup and they are in the same Mobility GroupWe have Two Conrollers Models 5508s and called them WLC1 and WLC2WLC1 = 192.168.1.10 ( Management IP )WLC2 = 192.16...

rsayakhom por Level 1
  • 765 Visitas
  • 2 respuestas
  • 0 Útil