cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am not having any success getting AirPrint to work with my wireless iPad clients. I have a CISCO WLC 8510 running 7.4 code and all CISCO APs. I have configured the mDNS settings per this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/technology...

Resolved! ISE 1.2 Profiling

Having sat through the Cisco class and having also looked at the Cisco Press book "Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secured Unified Access", I have a question regarding profiling.  I have a dual server implementation I'm attempting to configure, and the tempor...

I have Cisco 5508 controller in our high school. I changed the password for one of our WLANs yesterday.(WLANs>WLANs>WLAN in question (in my case OBSD-Internal)>Security>Layer 2. For some reason it reverted back to the previous password ( this was con...

Does anyone know if the IUWMS is the only training relevant to the MSE or is there something more specific?I'm in the UK.Any advice gratefully received!

jeustace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to all!I faced with a task to make wireless devices connect only to one SSID among a few, created on a WLC 5508. Well, I want all corporate devices connect only to corporate SSID, all guest devices connect only to guest SSID.The second task is sim...

18091988n by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been looking for an autonomous wireless access point for a new deployment.Can someone recommend one for me ?I checked the APs on the following URL but could not determine which one to select.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/p...

kumaraw84 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our customer has moved his access points from the WSIM in 6509E (Version 7.0.230.0) to the Controller WLC5508 (version 7.4.100.0). Since then he has in the area of "Access Points 1242" massive problems with VoWLAN. In the vicinity of 3602 AP, t...

I have an admin rights but still cannot login to the CLI prompt?  My problem being I cannot remember the root CLI password.  Can you only login to the CLI with the root account? Is it safe to reboot the NCS unit, will if drop all of the wireless clie...

t.andrist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card