Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.My company is looking to invest into a supplier of wifi survey tools.I have used airmagnet survey pro and I like it.. But it is rather expensive.My collegue then found netspot, it's for Mac OS only, I did a fast trial of it of it and perfor...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 3 question:1) it's possible to change a country in AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 mode AP? If Yes how?2) How to fix a frequency in band 5 GHz?3) How disable a DFS configuration? Thx

Hello,I have connection problems with W8 and wifi:some w8 clients after a random connection time start disconnecting, we have to dinsable/enable wireless nic to restore connectionsome w8 clients connects with modulation between 5,5 and 11 Mbps and of...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the Cisco WLC can support/manage the Motorola 7131 Access Points?   I have been unable to find any documentation on this.                  

jderba by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NCS to PI Upgrade

I have been trying to follow this document on upgrading from NCS to PI 1.3 https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26972I have previously done this upgrade as described with a different server however in this case, after uploading the patch to NCS I...

I have two users who both use tablets.  My AP's are autonomous  -  1131AG version 12.4 (21a).  It appears the users lose connection when they are idle, and they frustrated when having to reauthenticate.  What can I change to increase the amount of ti...

burgessf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, just a simple question, how do I use """""""""" | INCLUDE """"" in WLCs. I am unable to find pipe option in WLC CLI could anyone help. I am trying to searchsh runnin | include capwap --------- but its not workingruning 7.3.103.14

Anybody know of a good Win7 x64 driver for the AIR-PI21AG-A-K9?I'm in the process of replacing 1231 LWAPs with 1142 and 1242 LWAPs.  Today I was notified of some Win7 clients having problems. The clients are AIR-PI21AG-A-K9 NICs.  Some clients are Wi...

i am trying to configure WPA/WPA2 pre shared key security for the 7925G series wireless phonesand having wism module (4400) as a controller,controller side i have configured security wpa with encryption tkip........... and wpa2 with aeslaptops connec...

Hello,i have a question. i have a network with a Cisco WLC 5500, cisco 3500 and cisco 2960. this network is opperating perfectly. the have some wireless phones and these are not working fine, lose of connection.Qos is configured on the network aswell...