cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that purchased 15 AIR-SAP1602I-A-K9 with a WLC-2504.  Cisco docs show that these APs are controller based however, when I console into the AP I see no capwap commands.  Would someone please confirm that these will work with a WLC?Rega...

We are facing some issues in restoring NCS backup. We did a fresh installation to NCS 1.3 and tried to restore the backup from previous version 1.1.0.58, but getting below error immediatly after stage 2 ..RGT-DC-NCS/admin# restore 24Apr2013-130424-14...

Hello All,I am getting the below error when AP 3502i with the code 7.4 tries to register with the VWLC 7.4.100.60...?DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:681 Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer X.X.X.XAny Quick help would be appreciated.....

Resolved! WLC5508 mac filter

I want to do mac filter on the WLC5508, but my company have more than 2000 wireless  clients, theWLC local database maximum number is 2048 , can i have other ways to Achieve this ?

I am setting up a 4402 WLC on my home lab and can't get the management port to work. I have the web interface through the service port working. I was hoping someone could help. My home lab has the switches, an 881W, and two 871. Each of these three u...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At one of my customer we have installed Cisco wlc 2504 and has been integrated with AD for authenticating the users. The windows server version is 2003. Now the wifi user is getting authenticated and is able to connect to the domain but the issue is ...

Hi,I have a customer with hughe exhibition halls. The height of the ceilig is 18m.The only option customer agreed on is to put the AP above the ceiling and the antenaa on the below side.I would like to check what is the best desgin model of such scen...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A little lost I have a 5508 Wlc  and 6 AP's  I have asetup a guest Wlan and vlan user login via Wlc and get web page to authacate works good My issue is the internal wlan   I would like it to login in to MS AD  same as Lan clients  for sure I am miss...

Hi!I've got a license PAK L-AIR-CTVM-5-K9. So I believe I need to download the virtual WLC software, install it on ESX and load the license file. But I'm unable to download the .ova file from cisco support page because I've no valid service contract....

Hi,Lets say we have a company that does regular usage, surfing the web, email,occasional large file transfer, working in internal systems. Using one SSID, one VLAN, one DHCP-scope. When will you start to see bad performance regarding number of client...

I am finding it difficult to locate the backup config files for my controllers on the WCS server.  Can someone tell me the file extension and the file folder where these files are saved so I can verify they are getting saved?  This seems to be more c...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone setup a Workgroup Bridge on a remote H-REAP site and got it working? I have the AP associated to the controller but the AP cannot ping the controller and the controller cannot see the wired clients on the AP.

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am having difficulty joining a 1552 AP to the 5508 WLC. I am using the 3750 switch attached to the WAP as a DHCP server for the AP points.The AP obtains a IP address from the DHCP server, however fails to join the WLC. i can telnet to the...

lukedp by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card