Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to deploy two wlc 5508 running Software Version                 7.0.116.0 in failover mode.I read the documentation and I read that the two wlc must have the same configuration.I want to be sure that I've well understood.For all the inte...

Is there a standard when it comes to addressing the AP's? I have always used static ip's, but was wondering if there are pros or cons to this. Does the size or number of ap's being deployed play a role in the? TIA,Eric

Hi,I am trying to find an official documentation about the limitation of MSE, like number of ap's supported, number of WLC's supported...but can't locate one.Can someone help me with one?Thanks,laszlo

I have an issue whereby I import a floor plan into WCS and then open the map editor and draw over the map the wall obsticles so as to have the heat maps and RF predictions reflect the attenuation characteristics of the walls.I save the map and at a l...

Resolved! 881W question

Does anyone know how to access the AP function of a 871W switch? I am trying to set this up and I can't get the AP function to work. I tried using both the CLI and the Cisco CP that come with it. No luck on either. The IOS says to use the "service-mo...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a good way to connect two parking lots with wireless coverage? I have a parking lot approximately 3/4 of a mile from the main building where I am being asked to put a single AP up for a hot spot. Does anyone know a good way to set th...

Cisco1619 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some training on the 2500 series controller and 1142 or 1040 AP's preferably. I have called all the Cisco numbers I can find with no luck.TIA,Eric

I have a Cisco Aironet 1142 that keeps having issues with DotRadio0 going to a reset state. If I reload it seems to function for awhile and then it happens again shortly there after. Apr 17 18:08:24.619: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, change...

Bonjour,Je souhaite choisir un routeur Aironet Autonome (AP) dans un 1er temps mais qui puisse travailler par la suite avec un Contrôleur ( conversion LAP ). Quels modèles de routeur puis-je choisir ?En vous remerciant de votre rép...