cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i have a wlc 5508(version:7.2.103) and oe600 ap, recently,someone oe600 does't work which has no ssid  from the ap,so i cannot connect the wifi to access internet,but the ap still associated wlc,the LED display orange.according the cisco ...

Do I need to install a nps server for each active directory site? I have one 2504 controller and nps server for the the 10.13.x.x network and it is working fine. I have another controller for our branch office 10.14.x.x Do I need to set up another np...

I've begun implementing FlexConnect in my environment. So far, so good... everything is working mostly as expected.However, I now have a number of devices... certain smartphones so far... that will NOT connect to a FlexConnect AP if it's a 1262AGN AP...

I have a customer with a point to point wireless bride using two 1240 ap's.  Every 12 minutes or so, the MAXRETRIES: maximim is reached, the client is deauthenticated becasue the previous authentication is not valid.  The client then reassociates.  T...

Hi ,We are trying to migrate WCS base license to NCS 1.1 .We have procured the migration license .In the licensing guide , it is mentioned as "L-WCS-NCS1-M-K9 License first, before adding the licenses migrated from your WCS installation" I got some c...

We have a 5508 controller, one WLAN, and all of our internal wireless goes through that. We are looking into starting a guest WLAN. The internal wlan goes through one VLAN. What is going to be the best way to set up the guest wlan? I am assuming that...

An interesting issue (I think).If a new client joins the WLAN, WPA and webauth works fine and the client is able to access the network.Webauth is using LDAP (active directoy).                   The same client returns the next day and he is unable to...

Hello all,I was just reviewing the config guide for 7.3 and HA-SSO and then I found out that with 7.4 it allows for an N+1 scenario.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wireless/ps6302/ps8322/ps10315/qa_c67-714540_ps2706_Products_Q_and_A_Item.h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card