Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have a question about Antenna Gain on WLC (sw version 7.0).We have installed external diversity antennas, we'd like to configure antenna gain to reflect productor indications; into manual is indicated that this parameter is not configurable, ...

Hi,I want to buy a second WLC. The equipment hasn't been ordered yet so I just trying to think a head.As I understand it if I buy the second WLC and put it in the same mobility group then enable AP fallback that is all I have to do. Is that really it...

Hi AllI got cisco AP 2602 standalone and got access to the AP via gui but cannot find the option to configure WPA2 and change default admin password.Also we have windows DHCP Server , how to configure in AP 2602, so any users conne...

Im having problem with windows 7 certificate error as shown on this site:http://www.wiredprairie.us/blog/index.php/archives/906Ive look around for answer, but there's only found the workaround. Has anyone face this problem or have the solution?Cheers...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a wireless deployment that spans multiple sites, the WLC's are located in Central Data Centre and we provide four SSIDs, one for computers belonging to our administrative users, one for ipads and smartphones belonging to administrative users,...

I have installed WiSM2 with ver 7.4 and Bonjour works great with instruction provided, But…… 2 problems. •1.       I cant get it to work on the same subnet. (odd since the whole problem was not able to work across subnets) •2.       More important th...

I have a an issue to access one of the wism on 6509 switch however other wism is ok both wism on switch are up and functional please help me how to enable remote acees on wismSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi,I have a WLC 4400 with multiple LAP.I have a small area with 30 wireless devices. I want to install 2 APs, to make sure that all wireless devices have a connection to the wireless network and have proper bandwidth. The issue is that the APs will b...