cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a an issue to access one of the wism on 6509 switch however other wism is ok both wism on switch are up and functional please help me how to enable remote acees on wismSent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi,I have a WLC 4400 with multiple LAP.I have a small area with 30 wireless devices. I want to install 2 APs, to make sure that all wireless devices have a connection to the wireless network and have proper bandwidth. The issue is that the APs will b...

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong spot or a duplicate post that maybe has been already answered.We have a Single 5508 controller deployed with 284 AP's attached at the moment. Every day I get mixed amount of AP's that are offline for whatever ...

Hey Guys-          Pertaining to the Prime NCS (1.2.1.12) Appliance, I notice that there are 3 interfaces located on the actual appliance (MGMT, 01, & 02).  However, when I am in the IOS, and issue a show interfaces, I do not see anything pertaining ...

This is just a tip that we used on our controllers that I wanted to pass along. We were having issues with unwanted access points associating to our controllers. We had a stack of older 1242s that came up missing and hit our network. On way we came u...

I am trying to add WiFi capability with a CF card to a Trimble Recon Handheld so I can use Trimble TrimPix Pro software to transfer images from my digital camera to the handheld.The Recon is running Windows Mobile 6 Classic CE OS 5.2.1941 (Build 1854...

I have a customer that wants to have two wireless networks setup. One being our corporate wireless and another being a consumer based solution ( some type of DSL with a netgear type router). I've been against this solution because I do not know how w...

I am trying to setup a scenario where a user logs in via Web Auth and witha  successfull connection the Mac Address is remembered for 7 days. That way if the user connects again during the course of 7 days they aren't required to authenticate via web...

There's been a lot of buzz about the Wireless LAN Controller 5760 lately. First we had a session at Wireless Field Day 4 dedicated to the update. You can watch the video here: We also just posted a new blog on Converged Access and the Wireless Contro...

viviacha by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, What is the best way to isolate hosts on WiFi network managed with 4400 controllers so they only see def gw but not each other, something like "switchport protected" but for WiFi ....Thanks Marcin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card