cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'll working on a configuration problem to see if anyone has seen this.  I'm working on deploying a Cisco 7500 controller.  The controller will broadcast 3 SSID's.  Two GUEST ssid's and one for corporate access.   The two GUEST SSID's work ...

I have an installation with both AIR-CT5508 and AIR-CT8510 controllers and 3602 access points. We have a couple og log messages that we are unable to find out what means. The installations being done together with a costumer that is very keen on vali...

sin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have five cisco WLC 5508 and one WCS .The WLC is running on 7.0.116.0 version at present but we want to upgrade it to 7.4.100.0 but on cisco site at download location , the below thing is mentioned...WLC Version 7.4.100.0 will need Prime Infras...

Dears,I have a Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Series, I have enabled mac filtering security. When I activated that, in my WLC automatic show disable client with the description "Mac Alert Rogue".Please help to tell me what the meaning of that.Thank you,R...

I have a Cisco aironet 3502i access point which I am using with a 5500 Wireless Controller. I was configuring the AP for flexconnect and accidentally enabled PPPoE authentication - but never set configured login details for PPPoE. Now when the AP boo...

We had just gotten Airplay working between our AppleTVs and idevices with the new 7.4.1 controller software when... Apple released 6.1 and now our updated iphones and ipads cannot see the AppleTVs anymore.  Does anyone know what caused this and if th...

Hello everyone. I'd like to know your experience regarding how client count affects performance. What I have seen in a university network, with a very high client densiity, using 3500 APs, is that around 55 clients ping reply time gets over 200 ms; a...

Hi FREINDS,I am consistly receiving following message on one of my WLAN controller, please could you tell me the severity level and solution of the following message:IDS Signature attack cleared. Signature Type: Standard, Name: NULL probe  resp 1, De...

Here everyone,I would like to know if is possible to authenticate Access Point users by using their GMAIL accounts?.I guess Google could provide some kind of Radius authentication using POP3 service  or maybe, some third party Radius server could sup...

Hi We need to install some wireless AP's and will not be installed on a POE switch. We have purchased the invertors and I believe that I need to add a line into the config. Is the line below correct to enter into the config if you have an AP using a ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card