cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI ,does WLC 2504 works whit AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 and whit AIR-BR1310G-E-K9 after I upgraded form AP to LAP the AP ?any cisco documentation is more than welcome TK CARLO

Hi Group, how are you?.I'm having problems with Android devices and web authentication. When devices Android associated to the SSIDs doesnt open a browser  not appear any popup, and applications such as SKYPE that doesnt need browser not work.  Inste...

HelloI intend to connect a small network outside the main building by a mesh point to point link. In this small network are several vlan's in the ethernet network active. Is it possible to use the mesh point to point link as a trunk with tagged vlan'...

plingg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NCS Startup Issues

I have insatllaed Prime NCS on a physical server, the install on the box went smoothly.  I tried to logonto the webpage, which was unavailable?  did an NCS Status on the box and had the following output:                ABM-PRIME-NCS/admin# ncs status...

On an AIRONET 600 AP (officeExtend) with the remote LAN interface is configured to use 802.1x authentication:If a Cisco IP Phone is connected, 801.x authentication challenges for credentials. The AP does not seem to have a way to detect that this is ...

Hello,I just read that starting from version 7.4, the 2500 controller can be used to terminate guest anchor tunnels.This is great news, but i have a question regaring the performance of the internal DHCP server when used in guest environments.Can it ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have hosted WCS application in windows 2003 server.The application is going down in a span of 10 to 15 days. Restarting the application resolves the issue temporarily.When the issue happens, lot of connections are in CLOSE_WAIT state in server ...

I have just upgraded my MSE 3355 to Code 7.0.230.0.  I have synched all my maps 99% completed with no issues and are displaying clients, interferers etc, there are a couple of areas that give the error below. Help!!!!!!ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL i...

Hi All,I am trying to implement a management tool to monitor our Cisco Wireless Network,We are mainly intrested to have:1- User access details (time, duration, which access point, traffic utilization..)2- Tracking user movement in the campus3- Wirele...

Hello PeopleI am currently doing a deployment using 2504 WLC ,10 lightweight ap and 30 converted autonomous tolightweight ap.Kindly stateHow many access points(lightweight or automous converted to lightweight) in connected HREAP mode can be supported...