cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,after replaced an old 4xxx controller with a new 5508 (AIR-CT5508-50-K9) the old AP and the new one stops to join.In particular the new ones (AP1131 / 1131AG with S113RK9W-12311JX) join the WLC, download an image (I think the full LWAPP image)...

Hello, In the WLC there are two groups (say A and B).  How would I take group B and point it to a RADIUS server for authentication please?  Looking for a step by step answe please. The server is ping reachable.  I have seached  but did not see any di...

eofelt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using a cisco ACS 4.2 in our network for wireless and VPN client authenticantion. Recently we are getting huge logs from ACS continously to RA server  when the users are gets Authenticate . below is the error which Message which we have...

jayms1992 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do Mobility Groups work with internal DHCP scopes on a WLC 5508?We have a WLC 5508 with two internal DHCP scopes which redirect to captive portals for authentication. I am looking at putting in a second WLC in a mobility group setup to provide so...

da.newman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Can someone point me in the right direction heer.I have a WLS box - i want to create a WLAN which will           1.)     allow anyone to connect to without authentication.          2.)     once connected they need to be redirected to a web s...

Hi i have a cisco air lap 1522 but i have problem with it! I cant use config command in cli ? And i cant assign ip address to ap please help me! TnxSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

sahar.co67 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using 5500 WLC. Using 2 distribution ports (port 1 and port 2). Each port connect to different switch.Port 1 connect to port gi0/1 3750 switch.Port 2 connect to port gi1/0/1 2960 switch.According to this design, I should turn off the LAG right?If...

Hello guys,I recently bought a Cisco 5508 WLC with SWC5500LPE-K9-70 and a Cisco 1262 AP with AIR-OPT60-DHCP vender class identifier .How can I check wether the SWC5500LPE-K9-70 is included on the 5508 wlc and AIR-OPT60-DHCP on the 1262 ap?

I currently have Aironet 1040 AP that I am using stand alone. I am looking to have a second SSID for guest network. only problem I am having is how to get DHCP to those clients?                  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card