cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I run Aironet 1240AG Access Points.  I have 3 buildings with a total of 4 AP.  In the building that has 2 AP I got this error message when logging into the AP this morning.  "Waring: Filter 701 was configured on interface Dot11Radio0.100 using CLI.  ...

I have a bunch of 7921G phones that are stuck in headset mode.I was able to RMA only a few of these phones - hardware problem.I took one of the non-warranty phones apart, removed the entire 'headset' port from the phone; from the circuit board (hopin...

blenze232 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to upgrade wireless infrastructure by moving to Wireless-N and WPA2 security.  We are utilizing a Windows ISA server and Radius.  The wireless setting are being deployed to end users via Group Policy.  For the most part, this is goi...

jcowser by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with my network architecture.I have a two WLC2125I have 10 lightweight access pointI have 45 access point Standalone in workgroup bridgeThe device in back of 45 access point Standalone in workgroup bridge is a Stratix 8000 (Roc...

Hi,I have deployed mesh solution in location A and now i have to install 2 unit of 1522 in location B, my WLC is currently installed at location A, can use the same controller and enable any REAP function so that i no need to buy another WLC. Both lo...

Hi,we have an 4402 controller with code 4.2.176 that have configured 2 WLANs, one for voice and other for data. We are only getting problems with the voice WLAN (connection lost and voice losses also).We are getting problems in all phones and in alea...

We are planning on moving our WCS 6.0.170.0 to Linux from it's current Windows 2003 OS to resolve performance and temp file allocation problems. We are planning to stay at the same revision for the move, and then upgrade once Ver7 is stable. Has any ...

Dear Sir,     I have 1140 Access point with WLC, so i can integrate with windwos 2003  Radius Server.  I am facing problem to integrate with radius.Any  body can help in this issue.Is thier any certificate i need to installed  on radius server ?Is th...

Hello,  I have AP with IOS. Do you know how to get the list of SSIDes that AP is receiving (listening)?I need the same feature as SSID list which you can see when you are connecting on windows.In better case a list with signal strength. Maybe there i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card