cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have been trying to get HP 1022NW wireless printers to associate to the LWAPP wlan. We are using wpa-psk. The printers will associate to autonomous APs with the same wlan configuration. The wlcs are 4402s running 4.1.185 software and the aps ar...

dkoss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several AP that can't associate with the controller.When I use the debug lwapp option and when I'm connected in console on the APs, I can see that the AP don't send the LWAPP discovery request.Any idee?

I have several 1310's at a site that the radios keep disabling and we have to reboot and enable the radio. Is is on IOS version c1310-k9w7-mx.124-3g.JA. Are there any known issues with this?ThanksShane

redneckan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain the new settings for WPA on the 1250 series? On other models the only option to enable WPA was a tab in the webinterface, but now we have three options?! WPA, WPAv1 and WPAv2...Trying to enable WPA with tkip but the clients will n...

sorvarit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured PEAP in APs 1200, and my Windows XP machines are able to login to the network without problem. But I tried to put 2 machines with Windows Vista with the same configuration for PEAP but they can't authenticate. When I see the fail...

Hey Folks,We are running two 4404 running 4.2.61 with approx 120 7920s. Some spots in the building MAY not have as much coverage as we like. (not many places).The phones are running 3.02 firmware.EAP-FAST auth against ACSv4.0Currently we have all da...

I'm looking at integrating wireless AP's into an existing network environment which currently has uses KEON for securing access to infrastructure. Is there a best practice approach to integrating Wireless into this sort of environment? Does 802.1X ...

I'm looking for the command to turn off SSID broadcast on a 1811w router. I would also like to perform MAC address authentication. So far the documentation I've found has been spotty.

noahsark by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to intall two 1310 bridges 1Km each other with external antennas. I'm in spain, and the maximun EIRP allowed is 20dBm. EIRP=transmitter power + antenna gain - cable loss The antenna gain is 13,5dB and the cable loss is 6,6dB, then the maxi...

lopezj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to use WebServices Enhancements 3.0 on Visual Studio 2005 to connect to the Java LA web service. I've run into the problem that this web service is answering with MTOM messages only to certain methods so if I enable MTOM requests...

mamanca by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently added several new aps on my network,after they connect to the controller, I set a hostname, and change the ip address to a static. However, WCS still sees the aps by the old ip and host name despite going into each one, hitting audit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card