cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

have any of you guys ever did an actual outdoor site survey for mesh. the client already purchased 20x1510's which will be used for voice. the initial site survey report we did was just based on the guidelines from Cisco. re: RAP-MAP (1.2km), MAP-MAP...

Hi,I'm in the process of testing wireless connectivity via a light weight WAP that communicates with the WISM module ( currently running 4.0.206.0). However i've noticed that the wireless client doesn't pick up an IP via DHCP although the IP helper ...

sgonsalv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wandering if you already asked yourself about the nature of the wmm(802.11e) technique from the performance point of view and especially its relation to qos policing/shaping. The wmm normally is giving access with priority to voice /video...

Hey everyone,I am attempting ot access the GUI web interface of cisco aironet 1242AG Access Points. We are using Air Fortress as our ACL and auth. appliance. I have port 80 allowed open for management on the APs. I took over this role from an admi...

I'm trying to upgrade an Air-AP1230A-A-K9 using the AIR-MP21G-A-K9 upgrade module and the new 802.11g radio will not enable. I have upgraded the software to c1200-K9w7-tar.123-8.JA2, restarted the access point and it still will not start. I have read...

blizzard1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,my problem is that sometimes a APs is disassociating from the WLC what problem can it be?error:AP 'AP-01' disassociated from Controller '10.10.10.11'.AP 'AP-01', interface '802.11a' is down on Controller ''.my system:APs connected to Cisco 3750 Po...

elkono200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone taken the leap yet?I was going to my WCS today and then do my controllers tomorrow afternoon.I was going to take Cisco on its' word:Upgrading to a New Software ReleaseThe Cisco WCS release must be the same or more recent than the controlle...

ericgarnel by Level 7
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allMy AP stopped working totally when i power it off & on. It just shows ALARM on the LED. By right when power on first time, it should start flashing searching for WLC, but it is just lights up ALARM LED.Is there anyway i can reset the AP without...

I have a WLC managed by WCS in an Arena Environment. During events we frequently notice rogue AP's which I believe may be causing interference with our devices. How can I tell if a rogue is an issue of concern because I usually look at the amount of ...

Hi,I have some AP 1100 and 1200 that shows 100% busy channel from 6 to 11 everytime.Is there anybody with the same problem?I tried to disconnect the radio alarms close to AP but there are still interferences.Any suggests?Thanks in advanceAntonio

We use the Ciso WISM solution and have a wism ctlr (4.0.217.0) with 57 AP's. During the day we have +/-650 users on this ctrl. (the other has 81 AP;'s and +/-500 users)Most users are concentrated in classrooms.In the snmp trap logs we see concentrate...

I have my 1130 ap's set to not broadcast ssids. When a client sends a null probe-request, the 1130 replies back with a null probe-response. The issue is there are some legacy nics out there that cannot handle this and cause the system to crash. Is th...

jbest1028 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've inherited a couple 4402 Wireless LAN Controllers and am in charge of getting them ship-shape. While I have some general knowledge of wireless, I have not worked with wireless controllers before and have a couple questions I was wondering if any...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card