cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a small site that needs wireless access and a router. I am uncertain if I should use the 851 router with integrated wifi or go with a router and a separate 1130 access point. any suggestions on how I should choose?TIA,R

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working employee SSID based on IAS authentication & Active Directory certificates on a vlan. I need to create a guest SSID & a guest vlan, which I believe I can secure based on L3 access-list. Is there a way to automatically disable the gu...

usderit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client wanting to do WEB Authentication using Radius with MS IAS. Initial Authentication to Web (Level 1) works fine, but when trying to modify some settings (Click Network Interfaces -> Fast Ethernet) the Login Prompt reappears stating "Lev...

Hi,I have a client using Cisco access points model 1240, and Intel BG2200 wireless adapters, and during the day the laptops working on the wireless network lose it's connection and then reconnect again several times by day. I've seen some posts about...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to configure eap-tls from this link :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_white_paper09186a008009256b.shtml#wp39392Certificate configurations on csacs and the client sides seem to be OK, but the XP client is flapp...

abdel_n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1) Does anyone have experience with this procedure that they would be so kind as to share?Is it easy? difficult?Any glitches?I have read the first few pages of the procedure.2) Are there any differences between the AP you end up with after the con...

Hi,we are using 4 WiSM with 8 wlc and software version 3.2.116.21. We deployed about 550 Lightweight AP's Aironet 1131. After a few weeks, the wlc stops logging messages to the syslog-server. Also the webinterface is affected. It restarts logging to...

fantasio2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to upgrade our wireless network by replacing all our 350 bridges with 1300's. However this wont happen for all our sites and we are thinking of replacing all our root bridges with 1300's and will replace the 350 bridges later. I have ...

I have tried upgrading 350 root to 1310 and only other 1310 non-root and 350 wg bridges conenct but cannot get the other 350 non-root bridges to associate. I have seen other posts about this but no one ever posted the fix. I am running ver 12.3(8)J...

paucan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the following error in my wireless controll software. I have an ssid that is setup for 802.1x authentication with WEP 104-bit encryption. And everything seems to be working besides is warning message.The WEP Key configured at the station ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card