cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issues where in I need the clients to authenticate to the AP , but the AP has only the mgmt ip address which is 10.10.1.x , but I need all the client to get an ip from 10.10.100.x . How will I accomplish this , are there any sample con...

Hi all, i have aironet 1200 with IOS:Cisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(4)JA, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Thu 31-Mar-05 ...

Hi,Having a problem here at our site when we´re trying to make EAP-FAST work.The setup involves a ACS Release 3.3(2) Build 2The AP is a AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9 with c1130-k9w7-tar.123-4.JA as IOS and on the client we´re running XP SP2 with ADU 2.1.0.2.Th...

I have recently set up an AP 1200 access point when i try to connect to the access point with a lap top i can not obtain an ip address from our dhcp server if i remove wep encryption it works fine ?? any ideas

gary by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a remote site connected via Aironet 1300s. I am setting up a 2nd remote location and would like to use a 3rd 1300 in a point-to-multipoint configuration. By doing this I am concerned that the usage of one of the sites may overload th...

I'm trying to achieve connectivity between the WLSM and the remainder of the network (having already done this succussfully in the lab). I've setup up a simple VLAN (VLAN 2) on the Sup720, and done a 'wlan module 2 allowed-vlan 2' to add VLAN 2 to th...

Hello,I'm using Cisco 350 wireless bridge for my field data collection work. I have few issues with that.1. Sometimes, the bridge goes to factory default IP (10.0.0.1). What could be the cause? I give power supply to the PoE Injector from a vehicle b...

rjanakan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone tell me what's failing in the debug radius output (from access-point) below. We see clients fail authenticating PEAP. We use MS 802.1x supplicants on windows 2000/sp4 and XP/sp2 as well as Cisco 802.1x supplicants (a/b/g cards), Airo...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I really hope someone can help me here. This problem is driving me nuts !HW overview:Product/Model Number: AIR-AP1220-IOS-UPGRD (1 x AP Root) System Software Filename: c1200-k9w7-tar.123-4.JASystem Software Version: 12.3(4)JA Bootloader Version: 1...

avanuden1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone else heard that Cisco is offering free IOS upgrades to 1200AP's for support of Airespace's wireless controller. Appears that the merger was to obtain some of the features which Airespace wireless controllers contained and merge with Cisco...

kwonza by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, can anyone help, we have a problem with our startup configuration templates. When we create a new one it quite often apples a different configuration template, often one above or below the requested one. As such we have the wrong templates bei...

cavnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had experience with the LanPlanner software suite from Wireless Valley? The product looks great - allows you to perform what-if coverage scenarios from CAD drawings, using wall and floor materials w/attenuation values, various cable and a...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have wireless VLANs configured with LEAP/ACS. We need to be able to allow guest to attach to the wireless network (they will use a special VLAN) without authenticating to Active Directory. Can this be done?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card