cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does Cisco have any near future plans of an 802.11a bridge? I am needing a wireless component capable of trunking multiple v-lans with the available bandwidth to support both data and VOIP. We are currently using 350 series bridges and access points,...

swilk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to design a windows XP application that will monitor if my Aironet 350 is connected to a WLAN. It will also need to monitor other parameters such as signal strength, error rates, etc... I have not found anything on Cisco site (library, interfa...

lroy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to design a windows XP application that will monitor if my Aironet 350 is connected to a WLAN. It will also need to monitor other parameters such as signal strength, error rates, etc... I have not found anything on Cisco site (library, interfa...

lroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problems trying to connect an older Telxon PTC 960 that works fine with Access Point (Aironet old type), but can´t connect to Access Point Cisco 350.The error is Network timeout.The terminal connects OK to Lucent 802.11b compliant Acces Point....

patriciog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our External 350 Bridge and internal 340 AP alway lost connection with ethenet network. Look link the device been attack by some heavy traffic. But the question is why only the wireless equipment. ThI problem will not occur if I connect the equip...

teohbc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a wireless network using Network-EAP on the AP (aironet 1200) with a Certificate Authority and Internet Authentication Service enabled. The client will not get an IP address and the AP log shows that it associates with the clien...

bjoslin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed several WLAN’s over the years using non-Cisco equipment. However, I’ve ‘seen-the-light’ and have deployed a WLAN using two Aironet 1100 access points. My question is how do I allow my clients to roam between the two? In my previous i...

thinkel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using 1200 access points. Now I need to authenticate any user when they access the wireless network through cisco ACS 3.0. Please help me to configure Radius on ACS and Radius configuration on Access points. Urgent reply is highly appricite....

msardar78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask you the experts the same question that I get asked many times by my customers with regards to how secure is a 802.1X enabled wireless networks.I constantly get presented with reports by security experts deeming Wireless as not sec...

antonios by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I try to configure PEAP authentication with an AP 350 and a PCMCIA wireless card. The radius server is IAS running under win 2003.Laptop OS : WIn2000 pro with SP3.Problem : I do not know where to configure the Username and password used for a...

I have a lab of 20 IMAC's with wireless cards. I recently added the CISCO 1100 AP to the lab. When I try and manage all 20 machines using Apple's Network Assistant there is this huge latency issue. I have switched backed to an Apple Airport base s...

quinnwyo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some AP1100 units thatwere running version 122-4(JA)1 and we were experiencing problems when accessing the Event log Configuration menu from the WEB interface. We upgraded to version 122-8(JA) which and this resolved or problem.BUT now we c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card