cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,Today I noticed a unique problem with cisco aironet 350 cards. I want to transmit unicast (UDP) packets to another laptop at a constant rate (say 30 packets per second), but the destination laptop may not be in range. What I noticed is that when t...

saikat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently had a project to add one of our security gates to the network. It is approximately 1/4 mile from our main facility. I didn't have a couple of 340 or 350 bridges to use but I did have an available AP, WGB and yagi antenna's. What I did w...

rx33328 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some AP-350's failing to reconnect to their parent switches - Cat 5000's and Cat 5500's - after a power failure and resumption. Firmware is 11.10T. It looks like it consistently happens when power is fed from the in-line power injector but I'...

Hi,Just would like to know if its possible to bridge across 2 buildings using 2 Cisco 1200 AP (both ends connecting to switches) just like the 350 series wireless bridges?

sykhoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a MC4800 workgroup bridge to connect to my ISP. The MC4800 is running at full power (100mw) and is attached via 25' of LMR400 to a 16.5dbi panel with clear LOS to their AP/Bridge. The AP/Bridge is a BR-500 located about 1.5 miles away accr...

tbalon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our users are prompted to change their Windows domain password at 90 day intervals. However, since LEAP is the first logon in the process and has no mechanism to change the Windows domain password, there really is no way to gain connectivity short o...

medic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,About Ten of our LAN users are moving to a new building which is about 50m far from the existing building for a few Monthes. They have there own cabling and must access our LAN for domain authentication..etc. I am thinking Two Access points w...

geshetu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes