cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to figure out how to keep my guest clients connected and authenticated when they roam between aps. Once they move to another ap, web-auth page would pop up and they have to put their credentials again. Is there a way to fix that?

Chemist2k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   I don't know so much about WLC but in the company where I work there is a WLC 4402 with version 7.0.240 connected to 3 AP 1141 using MIC.   I checked the AP Certificate and I found that they will expire on 2022 by Serial Number.   I want...

Hello experts,   I started an implementation of a CT-5520 few days ago. I started deploying some 3802 AP per day. I affronted several problems in the way. The first problem was with dhcp server. A quasi hidden no service dhcp command in the L3 Cat Sw...

Hi,   Thanks for those who had helped me through the upgrade of our WLC's from 8.0.133 to 8.5.120. I upgraded the HA controller to the interim 8.3.140 and then to 8.5.120. I moved the AP's off the primary to the HA and then upgraded the primary to 8....

Jay_F by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I´m trying to configure a quarentine interface in WLC 5508, however, i want to use as quarantine vlan, a vlan that is already in use on other interface. For exemple if anyone try to get on coorporative Vlan, after being  refused, it should go t...

Hi, previously autonomous AP could set with Fixes IP. However, I see that the request for mobility express AP is having DHCP. Fixed IP is not for permanent deployment. May I confirmed this point from anyone of you? thank you

wuliting by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I have a client that receives the Net Virtua ADSL Link, with the following scenario:Link >> Modem >> TPLink >> Switch >> 5 Access Points. However, I need a CISCO solution for after the Modem, I insert an equipment to establish a Tunnel with the...

Hi Experts,   I am new to WLC. Does vWLC supports High Availability with SSO? I am trying to configure but there's no such option. I'd like to clarify as well what is the purpose of virtual interface address?   Thank you for your support.    

Hello,   I have WLC 5520 to which already number of 2802i APs are registered. However, when I am trying to register a new AP it fails. I have noticed that it registers initially but then attempts to download software from the controller. Once the sof...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card