Views
Helpful
Replies

MIBs to Aironet 1100 Series

DavidMartinez01
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

Someone could tell me where I can download the MIBs of equipment Aironet 1100 Series.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

I am able to successfully download the same.. i followed the same steps which is given in the second document or the link..

Download  FILEZILLA and install it >> RUN in >> HOST = ftp.cisc.com ,  USERNAME = CCO usename , PASSWORD = CCO password.

Then in the Remote Site, just paste "/pub/mibs/v2" and you will be able to see the MIBS..

Lemme know if this answered your question and please dont forget to mark it as answered.

Regards
Surendra
====
Please dont forget to rate the posts which answered your question and mark it as answered or was helpfull

Regards
Surendra BG

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

The below links may help you..

https://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/wireless/showcase?case=K51304915

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/12.3_4_JA/configuration/guide/s34mib.html#wp1006077

lemme know if this answered your question..

Regards
Surendra
====
Please dont forget to rate the posts which answered your question and mark it as answered or was helpfull

Regards
Surendra BG

Thanks for your quick response.
I can not connect to the ftp server do you know if there is a problem?

Hi David,

I am able to successfully download the same.. i followed the same steps which is given in the second document or the link..

Download  FILEZILLA and install it >> RUN in >> HOST = ftp.cisc.com ,  USERNAME = CCO usename , PASSWORD = CCO password.

Then in the Remote Site, just paste "/pub/mibs/v2" and you will be able to see the MIBS..

Lemme know if this answered your question and please dont forget to mark it as answered.

Regards
Surendra
====

Regards
Surendra BG

Thank you very much,
Since the network at my organization does not have access to the ftp, but I managed to download from another site.

Thank you very much for your help, regards.

It was my pleasure assisting you!!

Regards

Surendra

Regards
Surendra BG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card