cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,Just to verify using ones experience on the field, please take a look at the following scenario:I have a rather old installation with 5 single-mode 1242G access points.I would like to provide additional access using three 1131 LAPs, an 2112 ...

akaliptos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I changed the priority of authentication while in the Controller thinking that if it didn't work I was already logged in so I could just change it back. No luck. It ended my session and now I can't get in. I rebooted it but, the config must of saved ...

H i  ALL ,I have a issue with AP not connecting to users using windows 7 PCs , while same AP is working with windows XP pcs .it says connecting... only.As i m not in to wireless can any one help to understand what may b the issue here .AP model - AIR...

When adding a WLC to WCS I get this error: Failed to add device to WCS Reason:COMMON-1: Some unexpected internal error has occured. If the problem persists please report to the Tech Support.WCS 7.0.164.0 was upgraded from 5.2.110.0 because the WLC we...

Scott Fella by Hall of Fame
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I introduced a rogue AP in our test environment to try out the switch port tracing feature in WCS. But the tracing always says "not found" even I can see the MAC showed up in the switch port.I think it's related to my SNMP v3 setting, however not ...

jintao99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one WLC 4400 with initial version 5.0.148  that i  have upgraded to version 5.2.193 in past.Before upgrade  to 5.2.193 I have one AP1132AG that  in past was registered to WLC in version 5.0.148 but i need them to do some tests in standalone...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 4404 WLC. Handhelds are disconnecting randomly. I am getting :*Dec 17 14:32:02.151: %DOT1X-3-MAX_EAPOL_KEY_RETRANS: 1x_ptsm.c:407 Max EAPOL-key M3 retransmissions exceeded for client 00:0b:6b:af:1b:asthese logs. I set the EAPOL key timeo...

Hi All,When I run a guest sessions report in WCS I get the following:The specified criteria did not match any data for the report.Make sure that the following background tasks are running:1.Guest SessionsThe above background task is running and all o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card