cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility express controller 1800 , 2702i not joining

Kevin100
Level 1
Level 1

I have an existing setup with 1800 Mobility Express, i want to add a new ap 2702i, i use the same code as per the compatibility matrix  but, the AP does not join, DTLS error, image mismatch again this time it shows 0.0.0.0 

Please find attached logs

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the version of code Mobility express running ? have you reset the AP to factory default before trying to join ?

couple of things to check :

1. NTP

2. License

3. check any Field notice and bugs ?

Connect console to AP and post complete onboarding process logs from the time of booting to till the failing (in text)

I know you mentioned you check the compatibility matrix - for reference again to check :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/compatibility/matrix/compatibility-matrix.html#mobility_express_solution

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Kevin100
Level 1
Level 1

Hai

Mobility Express version is 8.10.162.0, running on 1832 i- i -k9

2702 is e-k9 will this affect , also ap3g2-k9w8-tar.153-3.JK6.tar used for 2702-e-k9 

I have attached all logs and during error, its getting registred ,but disconnect, it appears on web page.

Time i manuely corrected on mobility controller. can you please check the code and version is recomended .Licence is free for mobility express right

- You have no logs , attached ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Marce I suspect whatever was attached was removed by moderators possibly due to SPAM links. (edited on ‎26-11-2023 10:47 PM by  )
@Kevin100 Please attach logs in a text file (.txt) without any third party site links or advertising - purely AP logs?

Can you provide the EXACT models of both of the APs?
E and I can refer to internal and external antenna versions but they can also refer to different regulatory domains so we need to see the exact complete model number of each AP.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card