cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR 920 IOS XE 15.5 errdisable commands missing?

pdub206
Level 1
Level 1

We recently purchased a few ASR 920's and found that the software rev we are running does not support the use of errdisable commands.

Previously we had used 'no errdisable detect cause link-flap' and 'errdisable recovery cause link-flap', but these commands are now missing.

The only reference to these commands I found are now in interface-service configuration mode.  I'm wondering if support for this command in global configuration mode has been dropped entirely, or maybe it is the software rev we are running?

Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.14.00.S - Standard Support Release
Cisco IOS Software, ASR920 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), Version 15.5(1)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5)

Thank you for any feedback!

Throwing packets since 2012
4 Replies 4

Fredrik Vocks
Level 1
Level 1

Just tried the same on recent image;

System image file is "bootflash:asr920-universalk9_npe.03.15.00.S.155-2.S-std.bin"

Still no errdisable commands.

hi frederik,

I apologize, but this forum is surrounded with experts in the IOS-XR area focusing on the ASR9xxx, CRS and NCS platforms.

The ASR920 is a different group running a different OS (IOS-XE), and I dont have the asnwer for you here. I tried to research it, but I can't find a good solid answer for you.

I would want to recommend to re-post this on the XE forums or ASR9xx (2 x's :) or open a tac case or consult with your AS or Sales engineers for this.

sorry...

xander

Chris Flint
Level 4
Level 4

Probably a dead thread, but the 'udld recovery' and 'udld recovery interval ##' are probably the commands you're looking for.

No, we were looking specifically for link flap commands.  UDLD would have been nice, but that would mean the customer on the other end of the link would also need to be running it.

Throwing packets since 2012