Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! APCI CIMC Upgrade

HiI have attempted to upgrade the CIMC firmware of one of our APICs. It was on v.2.0(3i) and we want to to go to v.4 but need to go to v.2.0(4c) first. The upgrade to v.2.0(4c) was successful but now the APIC is in a constant loop rebooting itself. I...

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever I run show running-config leaf/spine from APIC, I notice that there is a pause which is --More-- at the end of the first page. What I'm trying to achieve is to disable that so that I can save the config to .txt file. For example, in Cisco IO...

fc00::/7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot find any indication of recent activity with regard to moving the Cobra SDK forward. Specifically I am wondering if Python3 will ever be supported. Python 2.7 is going to no longer be supported after 2019, so I do not want to begin developing...

Hello Folks,The question is regarding the Brownfield migration to ACI. Please find below scenario.In Existing SwitchServer Gateway is VLAN10VLAN 10- SVI-10.0.0.1/24VRF- ProdWe have around 5 servers whose DFW is 10.0.0.1Same Switch is connected to Che...

Venky_21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If I know the EPG name, I could find the policy tag of that EPG via "show epg" command on APIC.However if I know only the policy tag, how could I find the EPG of that policy tag via CLI. I couldn't find this information anywhere. Kind Regards,Ahm...

have configured L3Out with OSPF -Stub areaCreated Subnet under bridge domain with advertised Externally scope  & Shared Between VRFsbut, Bridge Domain Subnet is not advertised to external router . Cisco team says We need to change the area to NSSA to...

NDP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes