cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSM FT setting

Hi,I need to discovery  members of a FT group set in a CSM LB.I am on the Swicth_1 that is the standby and now I want to figure out which switch  is the primary.Is there any useful command?Thanks.

Currently we are facing issue for WAAS implementation. Scenario:WCCP done on the DC router and WAAS express enable on the branch router Issue: Traffic is not optimizing.  When checking in the WAAS express, it is not showing the connections or any tr...

Hi All,We have deployed the ACE 4710 in single arm mode and servers default gate way is LB.Now problem is if the client machine is in the same segment where servers are hosted than I could not able to access the application.I believe, to reslve the i...

Hi, I have a problem with a Cisco ACE, after approximately an hour being in production, for all new connectionsit gives the message: connection reset. The message on any web browser is: connection reset (Error 101)It blocks any backend server (Apache...

nicolasxy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.We have the following in our WAAS deployment. All CM's and WAE's are running v 4.4.1.12.> Primary CM> Standby CM> 7 x  WAE's (functioning as Application Accelerators)I tried upgrading one of the WAE's the other day to v 4.4.5c.4  and received ...