Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I need that one server can communicate with the VIP of other servers that are in the same subnet. I know that the solution is trough NAT, but at the moment I don’t have success.Can anyone help me? rserver host REAL1ip address 172.16.20.100inservi...

DPlagueHT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I just want to validate the two attached CSS Design.Which of the two designs is recommended?What are the issues when having the CSS with 100Mbps uplinks and the servers with 1000Mbps? The L2 DMZ switch is 10/100/1000 supported.Thanks & Regar...

pemalcoun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup ACE in bridge mode. Network topology is as follows:1. ACE Gi 1/2 (client-side vlan) is connected to 3750 (vlan 40)2. ACE Gi 1/3 (server-side vlan) is connected to 3750 (vlan 50)3. Two real servers are connected to 3750 (vlan 50)4...

rajkanna by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some question.1. Is ACE 4710 whether there has equipment failure bypass function?2. Real Server, whether there is a limit on the number? Server in the server farm whether there is a limit on the number? VIP whether there is a limit on the n...

I'm curious if anyone out there has had any experience using the ACE to load balance Lotus Notes traffic. The traffic is TCP 1352 but I'm not sure what the best way is to probe the servers. Would SMTP be the best option? What expect codes would I use...