Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting Raid failure error on the WAVE 7371. All the disks on the WAVE are online.Please advice how to fix this issue.RAID Logical drive information:  raid-disk:    RAID-5  Impacted                Enabled   (read-cache) Enabled (write-back)Cr...

HelloDoes anybody know how to figure out the reason why I can see a lot of failures in the show serverfarm outputsh serverfarm test serverfarm     :test, type: HOST total rservers : 4 ---------------------------------                                 ...

We have written a custom web app to allow server owners to take their own rservers in and out of service for maintenance. On all of our ACE's this appears to work (querying the ACE with a "sho rservers" to get the rservers and their current status). ...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Critical Alarms:----------------        Alarm ID                 Module/Submodule               Instance   ---------------             --------------------          ---------------   1 svcdisabled               nodemgr                      nscd      ...

Hi,i want to design a wass mobile cluster solution.currently i have a single cluster (Single site) comprised of two servers (primary and backup) in my main data center  which is working.i want to increase my backup by installing additional single ser...