Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hey guys,How can I drain connections from an rserver so that I can gracefully shut it down?If I take an rserver out of service, does it allow existing connections to complete, but no longer allow new ones?  It doesn't just cut them, correct?I took an...

rnolen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I accidently execute the following command:CSS11506# clear script commit_redundancyWhen I tried to sync the configuration file from master CSS to the standby CSS, I got the following message."Cannot open file:/ComposerRoot/script/commit_redundancy"Is...

n-yao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not able to ping the VLAN interfaces defined on the ACE devices unless directly connected to the subnet.I tried options - defining Access-list,service-policy.I can ping the servers behind the ACE but i cannt ping the ACE vlan interface.I capt...

Hi AllI had an issue with ACE 2 year before where..sending all youtube traffic to same cache while using URL hash. I had below response from Cisco TAC..Any1 knows if the new image resolved this...?Regarding your question about the used predictor and ...

Hello,This is probably the least documented or rather undocumented feature I have found! I have managed to scour through ALL the manuals and configuration guides and all I have found out that I can get the image from CCO and then install it using FTP...