Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Per documentation I am to enterconfig-register 1after the new "boot software" statementBut bootvar already shows thisCLT1/Admin# show bootvarBOOT variable = "disk0:c6ace-t1k9-mz.A2_2_0.bin"Configuration register is 0x1do i still need to enter the sta...

I'm working on a design that requires traffic be sent to a different context in the same ACE. The question I have is can this be done when both reside on the same VLAN. Would the traffic in this case be handled at layer 2 instead of layer 7. Would I ...

Resolved! Ace module problem

Hi,I was going to create a new context on our ACE module.  When I created the context in the Admin context, did a changeto <new context> and startet to cut'n'pastethe configuration, I got this error messages:error:MTS message send errorThis came once...

I have a remote WAAS site where a SM-SRE-900 module is plugged in a 2945 router. Everything is fine except the module can't sync its time to the NTP server. Its NTP was configured right and it can reach the NTP server with no problem. There's no auth...

when teh ace sends a load balancing request to a real server in regular layer 4 load balancing, i udnerstand that the ace actually make 2 connections ( 2 connections = 1 flow) i from client to ace, and another from ace to rserverdoes the ace keep the...