Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

QoS Question

Hello All,I'm using a Cisco WAN emulator in my LAB to simulate a WAN link of 4Mbps with 250ms delay. When I FTP a large file, I'm getting just above 2Mbps and seeing a lot of output packet drops on the WAN interface. It doesn't ever fill the pipe unl...

johng231 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACE20 Connection Counter

Dears, Please find the below ACE Server farm Statistics details. The strange thing is the Current Count is higher that total count. Any Idea......show serverfarm ABCD_SFarm detailserverfarm     : ABCD_SFarm, type: HOST total rservers : 2 description ...

Resolved! CSS with re-map tcp port url problem

i am trying to configure a content with service port re-map but i have problem when i enter a URL on the content o tcp port 80 .This configuration work fine :service SRVAIX111  keepalive type tcp  ip address 10.7.100.134  protocol tcp  port 9084  act...

slupetti by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RDP and WAAS

Hi,    My clients at Branch office use RDP connection to connect back to Terminal server at Data Center. They use Outlook 2007, SQL database, Access database and some other applications. They said they haven't seen a significant difference since WAAS...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: