Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm using version 4.1.3I tried to implement the authentication and authorization on the WAE CLI using a FreeRADIUS.But, I'm not able to manage authorization.I tried cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15" but it doesn't work that way.Where could I find...

HelloJust came across a problem we are facing and thought to share it.wondering about the feasibility on the CSM to forward HTTP requests to a "Service not available" web page (which could be available on a web server located on the same server(s), i...

aseranani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure how to put this, but the Q is what recomondations you would give regarding design configuration using 2 ACE modules in 2 different 6509's.Some background info:The 6509's is used as core, and configured with bgp, ospf, vrf and hsrp.  The VLAN...

Resolved! video accelerator

Is there any documentation on setting this up? The video accelerator and license are enabled. I have setup a windows media server (wms) in my lab. I'm using windows media player for my client to connect to the wms via a url. The core waas is reportin...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Due to certain bug in firmware my ACE is continuously rebooting and now i have to upgrade the firmware. but i don't know how to upgrade when ACE rebooting and not stable.can any one guide me the procedure to bring ACE in rommon mode (like we do in...

Good day everyone,I have a question in regard to real server operation with different server farms, and VIPsCan a Real Server be associated ( for simpliciy) with two different Server Farms that have a VIP associated with each, servicing the same TCP ...

Hi allI have a question in CM configure\\policyI add my all device into AllDeviceGroupbut why I saw some device in the policy listI check these device in the policy list are correctly assign into AllDeviceGroupanyone know why these device list in the...

Hi,I have a scenario where I have a pair of 6509 switches and I need to add an ACE module on both of them. All clients Default gateway are on internal 5580 ASAs so there are no SVI interfaces on the 6509 switches, it's only doing layer 2 switching.I ...