cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ftp Service of CSS

The PCI conducted a security scan in our infrastructure of a e-business website. They pointed out a FTP(port 21) is opened up on the CSS 11501. I have gone through the documents as much as I can get from CISCO website, But can't find anything about t...

Hi all,I am trying to setup a web cache using a WAE-612 and a C3750 switch. The switch is configured with three interfaces:CLIENTS ----- VLAN 1 ----- SWITCH ----- GI1/0/1 routed ---- SERVER(s)        WAE-ENGINE ---- VLAN2--|I have configured inbound ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just wondering why after a WAAS reboot, the first WAE devices that was normally handling the bulk of the optimization traffic is now sending packets to the second WAE device? Shouldn't WCCP be smart enough to know this is the lead WAE and to co...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to deploy multiple contexts on my ace. I am wondering if I can use the same management vlan for all of them or do i need to use different vlans? I would like to use mulitple contexts behind one fwsm for product management reasons, but...

DOUG KIRK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros,I know this will be a simple questions to answer, and I have searched the forum, but I am not able to find the answer I need.1) Does the ACE module require an Management IP address for each Context? Should the same VLAN be applied to each c...

Hi,OCM(outbound connection Mgr) Counters are increasing & we have found that ACE is reseting client connection. I have found following bug. Currently we are running A2(1.1a). Anyone there hit by the same bug. Your experiences on this are appreciated....

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ACE module and 2 servers the problem i am facing is only one server is been serviced by ACE the other server is not getting much traffic at all. One server gets hit most of the time like 3 pkts goes to server 1 and 1 pkt goes to server 2.Co...

nehakulsum by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes