Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I just read that the Cisco NAM 4.0 software now supports reading information from the Cisco Flow Agent available in Cisco WAAS 4.0.13 and beyond. How does this feature work exactly? How do NetQOS and NAM speak to the WAAS software and glean informati...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAAS and DFS

I have customer that is looking to use WASAS 4.1.1 to accelerate their existing DFS based infrastructure. Basically, they have file servers located in each branch. These file servers consume about 500-1TB of disk space per server. Mainly large constr...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a requirement to setup some sort of failover with regards to a web filter server. We have 2 web filters which are setup to load-balance for any http traffic to any web site. However some web sites don' respond well to this and so we have an ...

james_46 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with ICMP packets sent to ACE. Our network management tool (Vitalnet) is sending small ICMP packets (paylod of 12 bytes only) and ACE responds in a very strange way. The response to the first packet is correct (only 12 bytes) and Ethe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a CNR with this logs:Server name/dhcp/1: 0 Unable to find necessary Client information in Inform packet from MAC address: '1,6,00:00:00:00:00:00'. Packet dropped!what does it mean and what solution for search the cause?Thanks

Hi All,We have the following inquiry, a loadbalancer is load sharing the traffic between 3 active nodes mr01, mr02, mr03. The 4th node will be active as well but we don't want to send traffic to it unless one of the 3 first is down. is it feasible an...

HiI found a good documnet on the Cisco site regarding the design of ACE. It descibed the differnences in routing and bridging and what is best practice.I cannot find this again, all i can find is configuration guides. I have checked all the usual pla...

james_46 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes