Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

please see the attached diagram, 1 pair CSS need to be shared by 2 vlan: vlan 10 and vlan20, in order to get better performance, we will configure A/A ASR, can we configure ASR as in the diagram (assuming group will be configured in layer 2 CSS)?

Hi, What would be a resonable initial sticky percentage? I started with 5% on the following command syntax:resource-class prodlimit-resource sticky minimum 5.00 maximum unlimited I haven't had the opporunity to allocate my resources as needed because...

jteixido by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I tried to use the attached TCL scrpits for probing. My servers are listening on port 8010. But the probe failed, its getting the error "Internal error: Script error" .Could anyone please verify the attached script ?RegardsAslam ..

There is an option to specifically define the CIFS mss within the WAAS command line. Is this option not inherited from the Global TCP settings? Why is there a separate parameter? Thanks.

rm2017 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

still facing some problem and need someone help me find out where the problems are:please see the attached diagram: 2 syslog servers have DG to 10.122.70.15, which is the VIP in CSS, CSS use layer 3 approach, and configure default route point to 10.1...

We're deploying 2 arm design in conjunction with 512 WAE devices. We have also configured WCCP redirection on the edge routers to the 512 WAE and currently deploying the HSRP between these routers. Does anybody happen to know if Cisco recommends usin...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to create a class-map/traffic-policy to filter on the URI of a web site? For example let's say I'm hosting both www.ab.com and www.xy.com - both on port 80 of a server. I have to allow port 80, but only want to allow www.ab.com. ...

melchib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes